Happy Monday!!! Since it’s almost holiday party season, and everybody loves a good LBD, I’m featuring eight cute little black dresses under $20 that you could wear to your next party, dinner, or girl’s night out!
Also, in the spirit of the holidays, Romwe is giving away a few surprise gifts!
To enter, just complete the following steps:
- Register your email address with Romwe: https://goo.gl/rKbGtg
- Like & share this post with #RWregistertowin.
- Complete your detailed personal information including shipping address, phone number ect. after you register successfully.
- Ends: 11/3.
- There will be 5 lucky winners.
- Once you register successfully, the gift will be sent out on 11/4. Winners will be published on 11/4.
Click on the pictures/links to see more info and/or to purchase:
1. Ruched Sleeve Self Tie Surplice Dress
3. Black Sleeveless U Neck Bodycon Dress
4. Black Halter With Lace Dress
5. Flounce One Shoulder Form Fitting Dress
6. Sheer Mesh Bodycon Dress With Rib Cami Dress
7. Black Sleeveless Asymmetrical Dress
8. Criss Cross Halterneck Maxi Dress
Thanks for reading! Would you wear any of the above dresses? Let me know below!
CONNECT WITH ME Bloglovin’| Facebook | Google+| Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
Link-Ups: #HowIFall, #MixItMon
Love these! Four and five are my absolute favorites. Just in time for holiday party dress shopping!
That fourth dress is definitely my favourite! That lace is giving me va va voom vibes!
There is always a need to have a LBD in your closet. These days you can dress it up, down or even semi professional with a cute blazer. I have two in my closet. I really like the lace bodice one.
1 and 5 are my style! These are really cute and we all need that go to little black dress. Black is my go to color so I’m always looking for options. Thanks for sharing!
All of the dresses were very cute. I would probably wear the 2nd one. Thanks for sharing these styles because the plain black dress has gotten sexier.
#5 and #7 please. These are amazing! Thanks for sharing. And my kind of price toO!
Very Cute! I think #6 would have to be my favorite! Seems like you would be able to give it different looks!
These dresses are cute. I am more of a pants girl but I will rock an LBD.
All of the dresses are very nice and could work for any event. They are also reasonably priced. Thanks for sharing this information.
I absolutely love a LBD! You can almost never go wrong and my new favorite is the wrap dress.
Yes to #5! I cant stress enough that you can NEVER go wrong with a little black dress I want to get a collection of different variations.
I love these. I love wearing the little black dress. My favorite and always a go to is the one shoulder dress.
Oooo I like these choices. They are really nice. I am trying to pick my top choices. I am thinking 2, 4, and 6.
2, 5, & 8 were my favorites. I think everybody should have an LBD. I feel so sexy when I put my LBD on. I’m laughing because initially I didn’t know what LBD meant.