Happy Shoesday Tuesday! I appear to be on a roll today, and am putting out one more blog post for your reading/viewing pleasure! This time I am switching things up and showcasing eight shoe styles to take you from summer into fall from Sol Sana Shoes. Sol Sana shoes are made from genuine leather, and they are stylish as well as comfortable! Click the links below and search the shoe name on the website if you’re interested in copping any of these styles for yourself! Also browse the rest of the site while you’re there, as they have tons of great styles! You can use my discount code “KASIP15” to get 15% off any purchase on sol-sana.com!
*Contains affiliate links
- Sonia Heel – Birch – So cute and such a comfortable heel! Also comes in different colors.
2. Bessy Sandal Tan – Croc – These are comfortable and sleek. The color and texture will take you right into early fall! Also comes in black.
3. Palma Mule – Black – This open square toe design works for summer and fall. And the detail on the heel is so sleek and unique! It also comes in other colors.
4. Lily Heel – Black – These are the type of shoe for your dressier occasions, and they will dress up any casual jeans/pants outfit as well! You can wear them year round (just be prepared for your feet to be a little chilly in cooler weather. But I mean, it would be worth it, lol. They also come in other colors.
5. Jovy Mule – Black – These are so chic and sleek! The braiding detail adds an additional luxe vibe. So perfect for summer and early fall. Also comes in ivory.
6. Darcy Mule – Ecru – I’m so into neutral heels at the moment! I love the double strap design here. Another perfect transition shoe.
7. Calina Heel – Ivory – These are so gorgeous! The additional ruched strap really does it for me! These will look so good with any type of outfit. They also come in other colors.
8. Indio Boot – Ivory – As soon as it gets a little chillier, these are the booties to pull out! I love the color and cut out design. They also come in tan suede.
9. Cecile Boot – Tobacco – These are the ultimate fall bootie that you’re going to want to wear everywhere with everything! I love the contrasting heel. These also come in other colors.
Thanks for reading! Which boot style is your favorite? Let me know below!